Losing someone we love can be very hard to cope with. Losing a relative we should have loved, but didn’t, can be strangely affecting, too. I didn’t love my...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "childhood"
It’s our own fault. We Baby Boomers are the large generation born in the Baby Boom, from just after World War II until the early 1960s. We obeyed our parents,...Read More
- Quote: It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live
- 10 ways to achieve something worthwhile with your life
- Purpose Quiz: identify your life purpose to reach your potential
- Quote: Incy Wincy Spider
- 10 ways to live like a warrior: a code of honour for a better life
- Procrastination : are you hitting snooze on your life?
- Relationship Quiz: is it time to leave?
- Quote: Somewhere between sunrise and sunset…
- 9 ways to live like Tyrion in Game of Thrones
- Career changes in middle age: 5 ways to make job loss work for you
- How Mindfulness Saved Me From Compulsive Shopping
- How to fix your sleep problems for a better life
- Dodo Diary August 2016: Self-Improvement Challenge update
- Depression: the stranger danger I didn’t expect to suffer
- Dodo Diary February 2016: Self-Improvement Challenge, Month #12
- Friendship Quiz: what kind of friend are you?
a better life achievement career change change your life changing your life childhood clutter code of honour competitive urge coping with problems creativity depression find what you want friends friendship getting fit goal-setting guest posts happiness happy life healthy lifestyles hoarding job loss life changes life options love love quiz luck making changes middle age midlife crisis motivation new year peace poems positive thinking potential procrastination purpose quizzes quotes relationship quiz self-improvement success time management